The Juche Idea means, in a few words, that the owner of the revolution and construction are the masses. – Eternal Leader, Kim Il Sung. To learn more about Juche, please click the article sections below.
Korea is blessed with a great idea which enjoys unanimous support and sympathy from the world progressives. It is the immortal Juche idea fathered by President Kim Il Sung. The Juche idea, based on the philosophical principle that man is the master of everything and decides everything, convinces the popular masses that one is responsible for one’s own destiny and shows them a correct way of carving out their own destiny by themselves.
The Juche idea has fully proved its validity and vitality through over half a century of the Korean revolution and the world revolutionary people’s anti-imperialist struggle for independence. This is why the Juche idea has been recognized as the main idea of the present era. Many people of the world are striving to build a new prosperous society free from all kinds of domination and subordination, taking the Juche idea as their guiding idea.
The Juche idea, which strongly propels the advance of the era of independence, has been developed in depth by leader Kim Jong Il’s outstanding ideological and theoretical activities. Credit to UK-Songun.com
Juche Idea Course
>> You can find this under our eLibrary section in our navigation menu
- The Juche Idea Is a Philosophical Thought That Centres on Man
- The Fundamental Question of Philosophy Newly Clarified by the Juche Idea
- Man is the Master of Everything and Decides Everything
- Man Is a Social Being
- Man Is a Being With Independence
- Man Is a Being With Creativity
- Man Is a Being With Consciousness
- Independence, Creativity and Consciousness Are Social Attributes that Are Formed and Developed Socially and Historically
- The World Is Dominated and Transformed By Man
- The World Develops By Man’s Initiative Actions and Role
- The World Develops in the Direction of Serving Man
- The World Develops in Correspondence to the Development of Man
- The Juche View of the World is a New Man-centred View
- It is Necessary to Approach Towards the World Proceeding from the Interests of Man
- It is Necessary to Approach the Change and Development of the World Centring on Man’s Activities
- The Juche Standpoint and Attitude Towards the World are a New Man-centered Philosophical Methodology